Special offer for new customers: Include catering with your meeting room booking in June and receive 10% off the room hire!
What we have available:
• Meeting rooms for training or interviews
• Beautifully designed meeting rooms to give your staff and clients a boost
• A central location in Wakefield and next door to the train station
• A friendly team of staff providing a professional service
• Conference call facilities, AV equipment, flipcharts all included in cost
• Meeting rooms that accommodate up to 8 people (larger rooms available outside this deal)
• A fully accessible venue with parking for blue badge holders
• Catering menus and refreshments available, ask for charges when booking
Terms & conditions apply, please ask for details.
To arrange a look around or to make a booking please contact us by telephone on 01924 312 000, minicom: 01924 377 310 or by email: email@example.com
The Art House is happy to discuss your needs and provide competitive rates. We also have regular special offers, so it’s worth contacting the office to find out more. The Art House has a range of rooms for seminars, training and meetings. In the heart of the Art House, you will find our rooms are quiet, well-designed and comfortable with excellent facilities, including wifi, a dry wipe wall, AV and conference call facilities. We can also provide refreshments and catering.
Our clients are wide ranging and their feedback consistently excellent. They include the NHS, solicitors, creative industries professionals, life coaches, voluntary organisations, public sector and business networks. They use them for meetings, training, coaching sessions and hot-desking.
We can also offer creative activity to add something special to your day with us: enabling you and your group to have fun, think creatively and benefit from a positive experience. Contact us for more information.
The Art House can provide a wide range of facilities to make your event accessible to disabled people. This includes a building designed to be very accessible, staff with particular expertise and by providing you with a range of facilities and technology. For more details visit the DisabledGo website or contact us on the details below
Contact: Tel: 01924 312 000, Fax: 0843 5094079, Minicom: 01924 377 310, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org